Thursday, December 10, 2009

Calling all sweet tooths!

Hot off the presses discovery of a sweet, crunchy treat that tastes like dessert!

I went to have my usual morning cereal and discovered we were out of skim milk. So I decided to try the Silk "Very Vanilla" soymilk that we buy just for fruit smoothies. Oh my Yumness! It will be my new dessert snack when I am feeling the need for something sweet!

The full "recipe" is Kashi 7 whole grain and sesame cereal flakes, 1 sliced banana, 1 cup of Silk Very Vanilla soymilk. The banana flavor with the vanilla flavor of the soymilk tastes like some kind of creamy banana pie flavor + the crunch, which I love! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. OK, you've got me. What does the new name represent? Sounds like a Camp Fire Girl name from back in the day.

    ~Aunt Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I don't know either but I have been contemplating it. Is this right: Weight Watchers Wolfe? First 2 letters of each? You will note that is the web address from when it was called watching my weight so not a new invention of ours, just fun to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, yummy sounding snack. How much sugar is in the very vanilla? I have never had it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sugar, yes. it is natural evaporated cane juice, but there is 16 g in 1 cup, hence the reason why we only use it for fruit smoothie snacks...and also why it is so delicious as a dessert!

    yes, cari, the wewawo was julia's name for this blog for when she originally started it for her weight watchers journey...i thought it was for Weight Water Workout, or Weight Watching Workout....Iceman? what say you?...also, it still shows up as "watching my weight" on my blog link, can that be changed to wewawo?

    And I agree with maverick...we like it because its fun to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I be absolutely honest and say I don't remember what WEWAWO stands for? I think Melanie is probably right, though. Or some variation on that theme. I never thought about it sounding like a Camp Fire Girl name though, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete