Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two-fer

It's Sunday afternoon and I am still in my pajamas. I'm sick, worn out, and in general feeling yucky.

But in the interest of the contest that I started. I feel I must finish strong.

So not a lot of fancy wordsmithing, but here are the bare bones of what I ate Thursday and Friday. Thursday was a pretty good day. I had real food and didn't just snack my day away, which, *ahem*, may or may not have been what happened Friday....

Thursday was my day not to work out. And believe me, I took full advantage of that. But all in all it was a good day!



(Maverick do you recognize your Bean Enchilada's? Yes, I still make the recipe all these years later. What can I say, a classic never goes out of style)
(This was the treat tray that I brought for my bible study. I did really well until the drive home. Some cookies and quite a few strawberries went missing in that altercation)
________________________

Now Friday. I had been gone LATE (like 11-11:30pm) the night before and didn't get to bed till 12:00am. Not good if you want to wake up in five hours to go workout. Plus my 14 mo. old baby, who should know better, woke me up around 3am to nurse. He's sick right now too, and when his sickness wakes him up he is positive the only was to go back to sleep is to nurse.*sigh* so when that alarm clock went off... well you know.

Anyway, I had a full day of schooling, cleaning, and preparing food for my son's upcoming party. Plus I woke up with that dreaded feeling of, " I-Can't-Move" so... It was cereal for everyone for the third day in a row. Yeah, I'm a great Mom like that...

Then, with my completely sluggish body I started giving into temptation. This was eaten for lunch...
Some of the scraps were eaten throughout the day.
And then, for supper, I felt like I had "no time" so I asked my husband to bring home pizza. I ate 3 pieces, he ate 3 pieces. And these three were left over.
And then around 8pm I started to realize why I had been feeling that stuck-in-the-mud feeling all day. My nose started to run and my eyes started to water. I was getting sick...dun, dun, dun...

No comments:

Post a Comment