Thursday, February 4, 2010

Goose Grub Thursday

okay, i don't feel like posting this tonight...the novelty has worn off and now it just feels like a chore. but i diligently photographed all my food again today. my bible study girls laughed at me this morning, and my whole family is starting to mock me as i photo each thing before i eat it. oh well, at least i am entertaining them. see how i am even too lazy to use capitalization tonight?

first up. coffee. do you need to see a pic of it again? i thought not.

okay, fine.


next. thursday mornings are my bible study mornings. we always meet here and we try to have some food. today i treated the girls to my greek yogurt parfaits. they mmmmm'd and ahhhhh'd it down. to jog your memory: plain, nonfat greek yogurt, agave nectar, granola, and bananas and blueberries. i served it in margarita glasses to be fancy. i occasionally still like to channel my inner martha:


from there i went swimming. alone. it was lonely. H has come down with the stomach flu that her daughter had a couple days ago. i was at her house that day. am i next? i missed my sidekick H at the pool today. but i got 45 min of swimming and about 85 laps swum alternating 16 laps freestyle, 16 laps kicking with a kickboard. i didn't feel like shredding when i got home, so i didn't. here's a pic of E swimming. she's better than me. she's 11.


upon arriving home i understood why E is always so famished when she gets home from swim practice. and i only swam 45 min. she swims 2 hours almost every night. i was starving. i made a big turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with stone ground mustard, sliced cucumber, and lettuce. pretzels. cantalope. and that wedge that looks like a pickle is actually a cucumber wedge sprinkled with salt. after i finished my plate i had some more pretzels. finished the bag actually. there wasn't that much left in it, but still, get a grip on the salty/crunchy addiction, right? just keeping it real, people.


later i wanted a snack. i had this. yum.


not much later i watched Fame with my girls and we popped popcorn, because that is what you do when you watch a movie. i am pretty sure i ate the equivilant of one whole bag myself, as we popped two bags and I was snarfing pretty fast. Again with the salty/crunchy. Get a grip for real.



i really did not need dinner after the popcorn, but daddy had made a nice dinner so i ate a small plate of it out of respect for the chef.


i chased dinner with a Dove dark chocolate heart.


and per usual, i refilled this several times with water today. you should too.


i am so done eating today. that was a lot today wasn't it? since i didn't do the shred today and told H i was going to do some stomach crunches and pushups instead and still haven't done it, i guess i better do it tonight. i never told her how many i was gonna do..hahaha.

how many more days of this iceman? thru sunday? i think i am just cranky today. does it show?

goooooose-out

1 comment:

  1. If I post tomorrow about todays meals it will definately be the last one. I am not photographing my food tomorrow. Can you tell I am cranky this week?
    I love the yogurts. Definately need to pick some more up. I like to defrost a few frozen raspberries to mix with plain yogurt and honey. Yummy. And good for our digestive systems.

    ReplyDelete