Wednesday, February 3, 2010

iFood day #3

Today was my crazy day. We have to leave the house by 8:30 am, with lunch and toy bag in hand, to spend the morning homeschool co-op.

Plus, Caleb woke up at 5am with horrible coughing.

So once I got him medicated and calmed back down I went to the gym. I ran for 45 min and then raced back home.

On these crazy morning I don't have time for any fancy breakfasts. In the past I've even boiled eggs the night before to have in the morning, but even that takes too much time to peel. So a bowl of cereal it is. At 8am sharp.Once we are done with Co-op I pack everyone back in the car and finally, around 12:30 have time to eat my lunch that I packed. (Today was the Valentine's Day celebration at Co-op so I just happen to have my camera with. :) ) My lunch was a Ham Sandwich, Baked Lay's Chips, and my nap-in-a-can.

Then my day fell apart. We get home and there is GOBS of Valentine candy in their box. I eat some, and then I eat a little more... I hate not being able to have any self control with that junk!So then, feeling slightly sick, supper was Manwich (made with venison) and baked cauliflower at 5 pm sharp. (Becuase then the kids have to leave for AWANA's. I said Wednesday's are a crazy day!) Can I tell you how much I LOVE baked cauliflower. It is SO good that even my baby girl asks for seconds. It's that good.I have tracked my points for the day. I did go over, but not as bad as I thought. I'm sending ALL that candy with my husband to work tomorrow. Lot's of times he just leaves whatever treat I've sent with him in the car and then doles out a little to the kids each day. That makes my life so much easier.

All right, my friends, onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

  1. sooo not as bad as you made it sound in the comments! ok, so yea, we all go a little nutso when we have too much candy sitting around...lets just say I am thankful that we didn't begin this challenge last friday or I would have had to photo the vat of candy that was out for e's bday party that i hung my head over like a feeding trough for the evening!

    i think it is so great that even in your busy day you managed to pack yourself a lunch, and workout so early! and i love your "nap in a can!" hahaha

    still waiting to see what maverick is up to...

    ReplyDelete