Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Iceman Imbibing Day #2

Yeah! I'm so excited that you're on board with me girls!

After seeing Goose's food choices for the day I'm feeling a little glutonous, but I'm not going to fret. I'm even under my points allotment for the day. And I feel VERY good about that.

Well, no work out for me today. I work out MWFSu. Four times a week is about all I can handle. I have found out in previous years that when I go more than that, I start to burn out. MWFSu I can maintain forever. :)

I liked how Goose put in at what times she ate too. I think I will add that myself, so here goes!

Breakfast. It was at 8:30 this morning. I make these applesauce/ oatmeal pancakes from scratch. High fiber, low calorie, and the kids just eat 'em up.

Lunch was at 11:45. I love these portabello mushroom burgers. And only 1 pt! Amazing! In the bowl is Cottage Cheese and Pineapple, a throw back from my youth. And yep, the diet Dr. Pepper for the day...
After the kids and I were done with school I had my afternoon treats. This is Sugar Free, Fat Free pudding with whip topping and sunflower seeds, about 3 pts total, YUM!

And then I couldn't resist the chocolates. :)
Supper was at 5:15. I made Meatloaf Muffins (made with venison and Turkey sausage ) then a baked potato and green beans. Another meal that my family loves.

Lastly, I was starving around 7pm and so I had a bowl of cereal. I love cereal, it's my weakness. I was very proud of myself that I stopped at one bowl. Maybe it was because I knew I would have to put it on here...So there ya go! My food for the 2nd day. Geesh, this is kinda fun!

Iceman Out!

3 comments:

  1. i like the word "imbibing".

    Looks good for you too. I might have to try those meatloaf cupcakes. Much easier to serve than a big meatloaf and you can easily freeze the rest. hmmm.

    I am photographing my food to contribute tomorrow and although I don't usually work out on Wednesdays I think I will try to get in this afternoon since I missed yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i need the name and brand of the portabello burger, that is right up my alley. also would like the meatloaf muffin cup recipe.

    how many bliss did you eat? switch to dark choc instead of milk choc...better for your heart! i keep my bag in a random cupboard and grab out one and then back away, pop it in my mouth and go into another room, so not tempted to grab another one.

    impressive morning breakfast, i am just not on my A game in the morning for such complexities, but I am rushing 3 kids out the door to school, probably would consider something more elaborate if they were at home.

    i am not going to comment on your posts anymore if you don't comment on mine. :P

    this is a fun challenge and great for eating accountability! can't wait to post my stuff.

    maverick we are waiting for you, what's your deal, get in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your pancake recipe please!!!!

    ReplyDelete