Saturday, February 6, 2010

Goose's Grazing Saturday

This week in food pictures shows my crazy mood swings from day to day. After a gluttonous, foodie day yesterday, I hardly thought about food all day today, was not hungry at all, and had to remind myself to eat. But in other news, I got our taxes done! Yay, me...that finance degree comes in handy for something once a year.

Started off with coffee, not pictured.

Was dismayed at the cold rainy temps again which prevented me from getting out for a needed run. Instead I just did level 3 Shred and some additional ab crunches and push-ups.

Had a bowl of Total cereal with a cut up banana on top and skim milk, not pictured.

coffee.

Had some left over noodles with butter and parmesan and cottage cheese for lunch...


Had a few leftover sips of a delicious blueberry smoothie that Evie made after swimming, not pictured.

Went out and got an XL black hazelnut decaf at Dunkin Donuts, not pictured.

Licked some marshmallow fluff off a knife as I was cleaning up the kitchen.

Took a bite of a piece of buttered french bread left over on one of the girls plates.

For dinner I tried this Kashi frozen meal that I bought to see if it would be tasty for a quick lunch or dinner option on those busy days. It failed. It had heat but no flavor so I added a squirt of lime and some salsa. Still blah, won't buy again.


water. water. water., not pictured.

And that's all folks. Still think that nasty velveeta/salsa "queso" from last night is glued to my insides. Looking forward to a good run tomorrow after church.

Gooooose--Out.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know why i have 5 food posts up and the original challenger, Iceman, only has 3 food posts up.

    hmmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defense. :) I have been faithfully taking pictures, but these last two days have been CRAZY full of getting ready for John's Birthday Party, finishing up school for the week, and coming down with a wicked head cold that I've had to just power through. So I plan to do a thorough power post tomorrow once I everything has calmed down. Now after a rousing game of Wii with my parents, I am off to get some much needed sleep.

    I do love that you have been faithful about your posts and this is what I love about your over-achiever, perfection personality. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete