Sunday, February 7, 2010

Goose Grub Sunday-final day

Finally. This is the end of Goose's food in pictures.

My challenge for all three of us is to now put up posts on what we learned from this experiment, so that there was a point to it. hahaha

Coffee.

Total cereal with banana and skim milk.


45 min run outside.

water.

handful of almonds.


a prune.


Black Bean burger patty with salsa and squirt of fresh lime.


water.

Superbowl Spread.


During the first half of the game I ate two slices of cheese pizza. Veggies with a little ranch dip. A few tostidos with salsa. A few cheese cubes. A couple jalapeno stuffed olives. water. Kind of a lot, but could have been worse. I don't feel super good tonight, so I really didn't over-indulge.

Okay, there you go. I am considering some crunches and pushups during the last few minutes of the game while the Colts try to regain the lead.

It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun.

Gooooooose--Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment