Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 1

Here is my food for Monday Feb. 1st. Breakfast was Steel Cut Oats. I love these things. They are yummy and they fill me up for HOURS.

Lunch, The chips and Pop aren't necessarily good. BUT I have found, in this stage of my life. I have to have some caffeine. Not much, but for the years I have been caffeine free, I am SO tired in the afternoons, one can of pop and I don't hit that wall. It's just the way it is folks.

And Supper, it was broccoli with a little Sesame Salad Dressing on them, marinated chicken and stuffing. It wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. I am a bargain grocery shopper and had bought a couple bags of stuffing a while back. I still haven't found a good way to use it in a casserole (which I feel I must :) )

All right ladies. You both have nicer cameras than I do. It doesn't take ANY time to snap a photo right before you eat. YOU CAN DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. i have been snapping my food today, and i also had goo snap a pic of me on the bike while i exercised.

    i love this challenge, because i really think the accountability of having to photo and report will be good, plus i am in my very good week of my cycle, so i feel great and am not thinking about food at all...i need to do this challenge when its the week before the cycle and all i think about is food!

    for yesterday, day 1, as far as i can remember here was what i ate:
    coffee
    total cereal with banana
    greek yogurt with banana, agave nectar, pumpkin and sunflower seed granola
    pretzels
    coffee
    chicken noodle soup and corn bread
    a bite of coconut frosted birthday cake

    I also did a monster run yesterday...ran 45 min without stopping, and then did the level 3 shred.

    Goose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been snapping pictures today but I am feeling significantly better and I a sticking, so far, with my announced food plan. I am warming up some water for tea right now and will cut into that melon for a little sweet fix. Dinner in the crock pot has been teasing me with its scrumptious smells all day long. John has announced that crock pot meals are just cruel. Will snap away tomorrow.

    Keep up the good work girls. sounds like you are both doing great with your food.

    ReplyDelete