Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Food. month to month.

Goose in.

Food. Can't live with it. Can't live without it.

I am with Maverick these last about 4 days. Exercise is fine. Food is...eh.

I know its my impending cycle. What happens to us women in the impending "time of month"?? I am serious, I am going to start tracking on my calendar this month what goes on with me. When we are done having babies why can't this issue be eliminated? I am scared that in a few years, not only will I have to live with myself from month to month, but with four others who are less mature and more incapable of handling wild mood fluctuations from month to month haha. help.

Maverick always likes to wrap up her downer posts with some kind of full circle inspiration. But I think I will just wallow for a while longer. I can't wait for next week when this insanity is over, only to return in another month. hahaha. its tough being a woman!

oh, and while i am complaining...it is too cold to run this morning. i am so over this cold southern winter. 28 degrees this morning, ridiculous. will try and get out later today if it warms up to 50 as promised. and someone ate all the banana's so i can't have my cereal.

man someone just smack me. hahaha.

goose out.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha. you are so entertaining. Thanks for that. If I slap you will you slap me? I figure we just keep on plugging forward. What else is there to do?

    ReplyDelete