Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week Two Checking In...

Ah, I like to eat. I'm sorry, it's a weakness of mine. (Uh, duH!)

This week is was hard to abstain from sweet little nothings (that add up to "somethings") and yummy indulgences that are too common in my house. My goal is to lose at least 2 lbs a week. So, though the weight loss was in the right direction, not entirely what I wanted to see. I sure don't want to be vacuuming out all those cars in June. On to better tracking this week. Keeping up with my food journal always helps me to stay on track.

As for exercise, I did get my 3 weekly runs in, but just barely. I did some internet sluething and realized I have "Posterior shin splints" Geesh they hurt. I guess it's directly correlated to flat feet and no arch support. Oh, how that is me. But I have bought new shoes, have been doing some rolling and stretching. I will add some icing. And hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

Wk #2:
Weight Loss this week: -1 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -3.8 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 51

Onwards and upwards my friends.

Ice Out (well, and on, my posterior shin splints)!

No comments:

Post a Comment