Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week #3 Check-In

 This last week reality hit.  The reality that I am a mother of 5 small children.  Including a baby who doesn't sleep through the night yet.  The reality that on any given night, one - or more than one - child may wake up throughout the night with an array of different ailments.  Which is exactly what happened.  Puking to be more exact. 

How does this translate into my weight loss?  Well, no amount of pretending to be a spry, focused athlete who is driven to get out of bed at 5:30am lasts after being woken up multiple times on multiple nights.  Long story short?  I chose to sleep in folks, and missed a couple of my workouts. 

And since I still can't seem to get the food tracking into a well-practiced habit.  Well... there ya have it...

Though, the silver lining is that 4 lbs lost...  It's a start, right?

Oh, and the children are sleeping better this week, and I have been that spry, focused, driven athlete.  (Now where's that food journal?!?!)

Wk #3:
Weight Loss this week: -.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -4 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 50.8

No comments:

Post a Comment