Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crawling out of the chip bag with crumbs on my chin...

...goose in.

So I have 4 stickers on my 1/2 marathon training chart this week! I am so sore! But sore where it counts, namely the thighs. Whew, those things go so wrong when I stop exercising and eating well. Darn genetics!

I ran 3 times this week, 3 miles each, and did one day of Cross-Training by doing the new Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, now hereby known as just "Ripped". I found the first week routine to be easier than the first week routine in the Shred.

My eating is having a harder time coming back together. I just love salty, crunchy chips! And red wine! And cheese! If I eliminated these three things, life would be good. I am working on it.

I am also intrigued by a book Iceman told me about called Wheat Belly. I am going to try and pick it up and start reading it this week. Basic premise is that I need to cut back on wheat in my diet.

I am very determined to get myself back in shape and make that scale say what it is supposed to say by the 1/2 marathon in March.

Iceman--where is my ticker???

Goose out.

3 comments:

  1. Iceman, I saw the tickers after i hit publish, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the alliteration. :) The chips, the wine, the cheese. You sure don't fall far from the old apple tree. :) I'm excited to get this all started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an animal! A Lion? Isn't that what viper says? where did you find this 1/2 training plan. I guess we will all need one.

    ReplyDelete