Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday Night Weigh in #9

I can't believe that I have been doing this for 9 weeks now! These weeks just seem to have flown by. I'm so thankful that I have been on the Weight Watchers these past months. And even though the progress has at sometimes been frustratingly slow, I'm glad that I don't have those 15 lbs still on my body.

This last week went fairly good. I still found myself indulging when I shouldn't have. But overall I kept my head and didn't fall off any deep ends. And I didn't let the "pendulum" swing in the wrong direction this week. Hopefully this week heralds a better weight loss efforts to come.

Oh, and we had a new leader this week! Finally a good one! She was funny, engaging, relevant. But then she said that she is only going to be here for the next two weeks, and then doesn't know if she is going to be our permanent leader of not. Ugh. I really like her, I hope that she stays.

wk #9:
Weight Loss this week: -1.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -16.2 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 40

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Julia. I hope you have great numbers to share! Cheering for you.
    Shana

    ReplyDelete