Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday Night Weigh in #6 & #7 & #8

The road of weight loss is a winding and bumpy road. After Lilia's birth I was so focused on losing weight. You could've put my FAVORITE food (Apple Fritter donuts...) in front of me and I would've been rock solid in my resolve. You couldn't GET me to cheat.

This time that tunnel vision isn't as strong. I DO get tempted by things. I let my emotional eating rear it's ugly head, sometimes I sneak some B.L.T.'s (Bites, Lickes, & tastes) from my kids plates.

But this is real life. I'm not always going to WANT to eat right. This is where I learn to be disciplined and do it even when I don't feel like it. I think this trip down the weight loss road is more realistic than last time. Last time I was the uber loser. This time I'm just living life. Trying to eat appropriately and take care of myself. So with that dire intro. here are my stats for the last couple of weeks. :)

So wk #6:
Weight Loss this week: -2.2 lbs (This was the start of my pattern. I would slack off the week before and pay for it on the scale. So then really stick to the plan the next week and then have this kind of weight loss.)
Total Weight Loss: -13.2 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 43

So wk #7:
Weight Loss this week: +.6 lbs (See that pattern that I was talking about?! :( )
Total Weight Loss: -12.6 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 43.6

So wk #8:
Weight Loss this week: -2 lbs (The pendulum is swinging once again)
Total Weight Loss: -14.6 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 41.6

My very important goal this week is to lose weight again. I don't even really care how much. Just that I keep on a the decline.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Julia. I really think adding the exercise will help you. I am having the same experience with my little weight loss, down a couple pounds up a little, down again. I figure as long as I net loss at the end of the month I am good. And After 2-1/2 months I am down 8 pounds. I know your goal is much higher than my 10-14 pound goal but none-the-less I know you can do it. You have proven it. Read my post again about being bored with my diet. It isn't about having fun it is about developing the habit so that the eating becomes automatic and remembering why you are doing it. Not only do you look better but I bet you feel better too. You deserve that. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have full confidence in you...I thought you looked like you were on your way to success when I saw you up in MN...I am experiencing the same things you are describing. Hang in there, I know you will be successful, you already are being successful!

    ReplyDelete