Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tortilla Pizza

Tortilla Pizza

I make this for our lunches pretty regularly. I love recipes that my kids love, but that is pretty easy to make WW friendly.

For the kids I put on Turkey Pepperoni and for me it's red onion, artichokes, and some Canadian Bacon. Each Pizza ends up being about 4 to 5 pts. (This day I had two because I had the points and I was HUNGRY)

The recipe is pretty simple. Grab a tortilla ( I do like to spray the cookie sheet with PAM just so that the tortilla doesn't stick), add some sauce and toppings. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 min. Easy and Quick, just what this mother of 4 needs.


2 comments:

  1. OK Why didn't you tell us about this??? It is fabulous. I highly enjoyed every post so far. Very exciting. I think you should tell your leaders about it and they can send their clients for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tortilla pizza idea! do you use jarred pizza sauce? i think my kids might dig this

    ReplyDelete