Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday Night Weigh In

Last night I braved the harsh cold and snow storm to get to my WW meeting. Am I dedicated or what?!!! I was only of about 10 people there. But I did it.

WW each week has a topic that all the leaders talk on. This week it was hunger and how to manage it. I've been thinking about that issue on my own this week because I've been realizing something about myself. When I get to famished, it takes A LOT of food to get me comfortable again. Where if I'm just slightly hungry, just a little food will keep me satisfied. So, for me, the key is to make sure I don't get REALLY hungry, because then I eat too much food and it all falls apart.

This WW leader asks us to have a goal for the week that isn't, "lose 'x' amount of weight" so my goal is going to be to choose filling foods. That way I'll hopefully be able to keep the hunger in check and I won't be looking for another snack minutes after I ate the 1st.

Weight Loss this week: 4.2 lbs (Yeah!!)
Total Weight Loss: 4.2 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 52.8 (Ugh, I sure let pregnancy get to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment