Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goals...

So why blog about this struggle of mine. Well it's twofold. One - I would love a record of the foods I've been eating, the recipes that I love, and the workouts that I enjoy. Two - Accountability and camaraderie. I have no idea if I'll even tell anyone about this blog. But if I do. :) I know I will have friends to help me on my way.

I'm going to categorize this blog into the following categories:

Weekly meetings - I go to meetings each Monday. So after that I will post my weight loss/gain (hopefully not) for the week. This will be where I also post any great weight loss nuggets that ring true for me from the meeting. Those leaders have some "forehead hitting" words sometimes. And any purchases that I made at Weight Watchers that I think are helpful.

Recipes & Food Ideas - What is weight loss with out the recipes. Most will be simple, I am a mother of four now. But some will be just so yummy it's worth the extra time spent. Also I will post what I'm snacking on (snacks are big for me) and what my breakfast and lunches consist of. Those two meals are really what make or break my eating habits.

Encouragement - I am a Bible thumpin', salvation by faith, Jesus Freak. I think His word is completely applicable to my personal life right now. Even though weight loss isn't specifically mentioned in the Bible, ( I don't think so, I could be wrong) weight loss falls under the more general catagory of striving to be less wordly and more like Jesus, which the Bible has A LOT to say about. Don't know what I mean? Just keep following my blog. I will try my best to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment