Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snacks

One of the 1st things I need to do when I return to eating appropriately, is make sure that I have some snacks around. Because I know I'm going to snack. I've tried MANY times to not snack, and it's impossible for me. So here are some items I've been snacking on this week! Yum! (I've had other snacks around to, but those are gone. I'll have to take pics of those at the beginning of the week, when they are still around. :) )


My new baby seems to have a problem with all things dairy and chocolate... so there goes the puddings that I usually eat. I have to say, though, these Jello's are a completely fine substitution. Especially with a little Fat Free Whip Topping on there. Yes, there are chemicals. I try to, therefore, keep these type of snacks to a minimum and make sure I'm eating things like....
Jello cups - 0 pts (but be careful, they still have calories, eating a ton will still make you a ton, it'll just take a lot more of them

THIS! I'm so excited, these three fruits baby boy can handle. Clementines and other citrus weren't working. But a banana and baby boy is fine. I've have been eating A LOT of banana's this week. Plus an apple with 1 T (2 pts) of peanut butter, Yum!

Large fruits - 2 pts



Not a more crunchy, filling snack can a person find. Plus, 1 pt for a whole bag, wow!! Now, I know, the chemical issue comes up again, but have you tried to eat dry, air popped popcorn. I've tried, I can't do it...

100 Cal Popcorn bad - 1 pt



My Dad works at Quaker, so I have a special place for Quaker. These bars are 2 pts, which is kinda expensive for how small they are. But when I can't handle life with out chocolate for one more minute, the chocolate in these things satisfies my need, and it doesn't seem to bother the baby.

Quaker 90 Calorie Granola Bars - 2 pts

1 comment:

  1. i always like a string cheese, or lately a couple rye crisps spread with hummus, or an apple and a 1 oz bag of almonds.

    ReplyDelete