Friday, July 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ICEMAN!

It's Iceman's birthday today!

Iceman is currently taking a break from wewawo training because she is cooking baby #5 in a short 8 year period! Iceman works so hard in between these baby cooking sessions, and I just know that this time next year on your birthday you are going to be back at it full throttle and I look forward to catching a race with you next summer!

Maverick and I are lucky gals to have such an amazing SIL! If I had been able to hand pick my own SIL I don't think I would have done as good a job as my brother did in choosing Iceman for himself and our family!

Not only is she a wonderful sister to me, minus the "inlaw", but she is an amazing wife and mom and an inspiration to many with her commitment to always strive towards healthy living, homeschooling her brood, tolerating and loving our wacky family and loving and living for the Lord while she does it all.

Happy Birthday, Iceman! I love you very much and hope this new year of life is an exciting and blessed one for you!

xoxo Goose

4 comments:

  1. Ah Goose, what sweet birthday wishes. Thank you for all your cheerleading and love during those "in between baby cooking" times of my life. I can't wait to see all of you in a few short weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddo from Maverick. I always tell people that she is exactly who I would choose if I had gotten to choose. Both for my brother but also an example of the type of woman I pray my son marries someday. Have a wonderful day Iceman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wonderful words about a very wonderful friend! Happy Belated Birthday Julia!
    Shana

    ReplyDelete