Saturday, January 8, 2011

Marketing Martha

I have been getting a little magazine called "everyday food" for the past year and love it.  I love it so much that when the renewal came in the mail I bought gift subscriptions for my mom, Goose and Iceman as Christmas gifts.  Why keep all those yummy recipes to myself?

Here are some things I enjoy about it and look forward to sharing with family:

Every month there is a 1 week meal plan.  Now often in magazines they are complicated week long meals but I have actually done a couple of them and they are simple, delicious and simple.  Plus they are good.  OK I have a limited list of requirements for my food, quick and tasty.

The food is for the most part healthy, lots of stuff that is dairy free, encourages organic living.

I have gotten lots of magazines with recipes in the past and even recipe magazines before and I will say I have lots of recipes I use from them but I have never had one magazine that I so consistently found and used recipes I enjoyed.

This month I have already tried and enjoyed the Shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches and am going to try out some of their smoothie variations.

Not that Martha needs help marketing but I just thought I would share.

Maverick out

No comments:

Post a Comment