Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Feels Oddly Familiar

I finally did it!

Arguably, for the 1st time since I have been back to Weight Watchers, I have been successful all week. I didn't snarf down all my extra points with in the 1st few days of my week. I didn't give up and stop counting half way through the week. I kept my head about me and planned for carefully.

My reward? Great weight loss, a "lighter" feeling mentally and physically all week, and the priceless personal satisfaction that, indeed, if I just keep with something, I will begin to succeed.

The extra perk to this fabulous week, is that I did it even though we went camping this weekend. Camping has often been my downfall, but with my parent's help, I was able to track very carefully this weekend. Yeah!!! Praise the Lord!!

Weight Loss this week: -2.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: -30 lbs
Pounds to reach goal: 27 lbs (THIS feels good! Getting ever so closer)

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! You had a great week and I know this week will be just as good. You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! almost 3 lbs that is huge! great job!

    ReplyDelete